HOW CAN WE HELP YOU THRIVE?
What’s your #1 goal? What vision for your own future excites you? We can help you realize it.
After coaching people for many years, we have discovered just how important having a great start is for your initial motivation to make change happen, adherence to make it a habit (sticking with it for several months), and long-term commitment to see it through (sticking with it even longer). Your first 90 days sets the tone for your next 10+ years of improved health and fitness. And if you can keep something good for you going for 10 years… you will be transformed in an amazing way. That’s what we want. That’s why we do this. To change lives.
START WITH A NO-SWEAT INTRO
Because of this, we have found that we need to meet with each person 1-on-1 BEFORE any training begins. What’s your story? Where do you want to go? How can we help you get there? The answers are not cookie-cutter!
You can also get answers to common questions like:
- What is CrossFit? (CrossFit teaches people how to move, live healthfully, and change lives.)
- I’m really out of shape, is it for me? (yes!)
- What makes CrossFit Cypher exceptional? (you will see, but it starts with care.)
- Do I have to be competitive or lift heavy weights to be a member? (no you don’t. but you will get stronger than you’ve ever been.)
- Is CrossFit “safe”? (yes.)
- Will CrossFit help me lose weight? (if you want it to, yes. nutrition is important as well).
- Can I get help with my nutrition? (yes!)
- Will CrossFit help me gain strength? (absolutely. you will also learn many new ways to be strong)
- What kind of results can I expect? (short term: the best results you’ve ever gotten working out. if you make the commitment and are consistent: life changing.)
- What’s the difference between CrossFit Cypher and my current gym/routine? (you will see!)
HEAR IT FROM OUR MEMBERS
“More energized and excited about coming to class. Other gyms have had classes that were too competitive or I didn’t feel like they really cared about my success.”
“Love the camaraderie between gym members & coaches. Service is so good I’m driving way the hell out of my way to be a part of this environment.”
“The workouts are really good! Working out alone makes it easy to fall into a rut doing the same boring workout day after day. Doing the same workout over and over also makes it easy to not push my limits. CrossFit takes care of all of those problems! The workouts offer a lot of variety, there is something new to try every day, and this makes it easier to consistently get a good workout. Also, the coaching is excellent. The coaches can help scale the workouts to any ability level which ensures everyone gets a great workout, whether they are just starting to workout or already in excellent condition. The community is also wonderful! All the athletes are encouraging and working out with friendly faces makes it easier to try my best.”
“My nutrition coach helped me figure out the right meal plan that works for me. I have a new sense of awareness about the food I eat..”
“I like how easy it is to use. I didn’t feel stressed out about the plan. I was able to do the plan, school and CrossFit at the same time.”
SEE AND LEARN ABOUT THEIR JOURNEYS
BOOK A FREE INTRO TO START YOUR CYPHER JOURNEY!